My dear friend Kayla over at The Eclectic Element has awarded me with the Sunshine Award. Kayla sure does bring sunshine to the world too. She has been through a lot in her short life, but she is always upbeat and positive. That's one of the things I adore about her 🙂
So thank you Kayla and you should all check out her blog and show her a lil love.
In tradition of this award, here are the rules I must oblige by in order to pass it on:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
It was pretty hard to narrow it down to just 12 since I have met some absolutely wonderful bloggy friends in the past year. These women brighten up my day quite often, some of them every day and I am so glad to have 'met' them! But without further ado, here they are:
Jennifer from Eighty MPH Mom
Erin from Mrs. Cox's Slice o' Heaven
Mel from The Bubble
Andrea from Momma's Review
Paige from The Nurse Mommy
Lorie from The Shewbridges of Celebration, FL
Shana from Blaze 'n' Crochet
Hyla from Green Earth Journey
Brandy from Happily Blended
Michelle from Flying Giggles and Lollipops
Rachelle from Mommy I'm Hungry