I received a sample for this review/feature. Opinions expressed are my own.
When I was a little girl I loved playing with dolls, but I loved playing with cars more! I remember my great-grandfather giving me a Porsche race car very similar to the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup by Playmobil. It was one of the last gifts he gave me before he passed away. At the time I was a little too old for toys, but I treasured it and gave it to my daughter when she was three. The race car even had headlights that lit up just like this one! What a great gift for my son, and how wonderful it was to remember this moment in my childhood.
Features of the Porsche:
– The cockpit has room for one figure.
– The boot can be opened upwards.
– Adjustable motorsport rear spoiler.
– With cool light effects (front, rear and interior lighting).
– Incl. auto power off function.
– Includes two sets of wheels.
– With lots of accessories and matching tools.
– Incl. command stand for monitoring the race.
– The mobile spare wheel trolley offers space for 2 sets of tyres.
– Victories are celebrated with the included trophy and winners’ podium.
This incredible kit of 98 pieces comes complete with everything your child will need for their own racetrack. We had a lot of fun putting this kit together. I love companies that design tools so that children can put the parts together like the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup. A lot of the parts are snap on, and come with a special tool to put the wheels on. My son is only five so it’s great to watch him putting things together all by himself.
Would your child like to put together a Porsche 911 GT3 Cup?