This partnered guest post has been provided to us. Opinions are of the author.
If your young mind craves creativeness, crafts could be something enticing for you. Right? So, here I am with details about three cool and cute crafts for teenage girls. Whether you are interested in DIY fashion, or fun crafts and accessories that make great gifts, you will surely find a perfect idea that you can use to create an appealing craft right now.
3 Cool and Cute Crafts for Teenage Girls
1. Attractive Button Pendants
Just follow some easy steps and create these lovely button pendants in just no time! You can even recycle those leftover buttons.
Materials you need
Jewelry Pliers, Buttons, and Craft Wires. Get them on discounted price using Michaels Coupons on CouponsMonk.
- Step 1. First, you need to cut a small piece of wire around 6-8 inches long. Make tiny loops on one end of the wire. Then, you need to circle the wire 1-2 times around the loop to come up with a twirl pattern.
- Step 2. Insert the open end of the twirled wire into a hole of the button. Then bend the twirled part upward and fix it below the button hole on the front side. Next, insert the open end through the other button hole.
- Step 3. Finally, with the remaining wire, create a huge loop and coil the remaining part of the wire below the big loop and cut off the extra wire if required. At the end, just attach the pendant with a string or chain and enjoy!!
2. Duffel Bag for Traveling
Get ready for summer with a brand new bag that you can make yourself. This bag is simply stylish and chic for young girls!!
1 yard Tribeca Dot in Aqua, ½ yard pin-ups, ½ yard Tribeca Dot in Red, 1 yard Fusible fleece, 4 metal purse feet, 18 inch zipper, and lastly Notions (zipper foot, rotary cutter, iron, pin, hand swelling needle, and matching thread).
Take the following cut-outs:
- From Tribeca Aqua – Main pieces which are 19″ x 15″, circles which are 9-1/2″ in diameter, strap pieces that are 42″ x 2″, and the bottom panel which is 19″ x 6″.
- From fusible fleece – The main pieces which are 19″ x 14-1/2″, circles that are 9-1/4″ in diameter, bottom panel which is 19″ x 5″, strap pieces 42″ x 2″, and lastly bottom panel that is 19″ x 5″.
- Iron the fusible fleece onto wrong sides of all pieces while keeping the slightly smaller fusible in such a way that there is even a spacing on the sides of the fabric.
- Just get started with the shoulder straps. First of all, fold each lone strap in half lengthwise. Clip the corners and turn the right side out with a pencil.
Press the strap so that seam is in the center.
- Edge stitch along each strap.
- Then, with the right sides facing each other , stitch together the bottom edges of the two main outer pieces with a half inch of seam allowance. Repeat with the lining pieces, but leave a 3 inch gap for turning.
- Now, take outer and then pin each strap so that the ends are each 2 inches above the bottom seam and 6 inch inward from the sides.
- Next, consider the bottom panel and press the long sides under half inch.
- Then, centralize the bottom over the main bag’s bottom seam.
- Pin it and now edge stitch in place.
- Finally, attach the feet.
- Use thread scissors to carefully create a small slit through each marking.
- Now, you need to insert the purse foot with prongs pressed together and slip a wash over them.
- Push the prongs open and flat.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 purse feet.
3. DIY Hanging Holder for Jewelry
Don’t buy the ordinary holders from the market to hang your precious jewelry!! Just follow the steps below to make one of your own:
Wooden dowel, Paracord, gold paint marker and washi tape. Get them at discounted price using Hobby Lobby coupons on Couponsmonk.com.
Paracord- D Ring
- Paint the tips of your wood with gold.
- Then, cover the ends with pink washi tape for a few inches. Each one down will cover ½ inch less.
- Next, you need to double up the paracord and loop it through the D cord.
- Now, you need to tie some knots at the place where pink and wood is meeting on each dowel to create a triangular shape.
- That’s it! Now you just have to hang and display your favorite jewelery pieces.
Do your DIY
So, what are you waiting for? Just follow these easy steps and do some easy DIY projects to accentuate your closet and bedroom like never before. If you’ve other creative ideas then let me know in the comment section below. I, being a hardcore DIY fan, would love such a sporting stride from you!!
Good luck with all the cutting, fixing, and stitching. Get started!!
Clara Decker is an expert small business consultant, free time writer and full-time internet surfer. She likes to work on making in-home life better in society. She lives like an entrepreneur to support her husband at the month ends.