St. Patrick’s Day is such a fun holiday to celebrate, even if you’re not Irish! Whether you’re planning a party, a classroom treat or just want a tasty dessert for your family to enjoy, you’ve got to check out these delicious St. Patrick’s Day desserts!
St. Patrick’s Day Desserts
1. Pot of Gold Cookie Cups – The Soccer Mom Blog | thesoccermomblog
These aren’t just super cute, they’re tasty too! Grab the recipe here.
2. Cake Balls for St. Patrick’s Day – The Simple Parent | thesimpleparent.com
White on the outside and green on the inside – a tasty and colorful St. Patrick’s day dessert!
3. St. Patrick’s day Snack Mix – A Mom’s Take | www.amomstake.com
What a tasty snack mix to munch on!
4. Leprechaun Cookies – Mama Cheaps | www.mamacheaps.com
These leprechaun cookies are so festive and super easy to make!
5. Chocolate Mint Candy Bark – The Simple Parent | thesimpleparent.com
A tasty and easy treat for any occasion, this Chocolate Mint Candy Bark looks divine!
6. St. Patrick’s Day Parfaits – Merlot Mommy | merlotmommy.com
Jello and Cool Whip, a perfect combination in these tasty parfaits!
7. Minty Pudding Parfaits – See Mom Click | seemomclick.com
Pudding is one of my favorites and makes these parfaits super tasty!
8. Irish Flag Trifle – Mom Endeavors | momendeavors.com
This Irish Flang Trifle is pretty festive!
9. Mint Tea Marshmallows – Home Cooking Memories | homecookingmemories.com
Like marshmallows and tea? They’re combined in this recipe!
10. Easy Green Whoopie Pies – Honey & Lime | www.honeyandlime.co
Are you a fan of whoopie pies? Grab this tasty recipe.
11. Chocolate Mint Oreo Cookie Trifle – The Slow Roasted Italian | theslowroasteditalian.com
Now this minty trifle is one I couldn’t resist!
13. Irish Dirt Cakes – Outnumbered 3 to 1 | outnmumbered3-1.com
These Irish Dirt cakes are easy to make, super tasty and one of the most popular recipes on the site!