It’s hard to believe that St. Patrick’s Day is literally just a week away! It sure snuck up fast this year and I wanted to share these fun shamrock treats crafts and decor ideas before it’s too late! These ideas are fun, festive and perfect for your St. Patrick Day celebrations! Try one pr try them all! Let me know which are your favorite!
Shamrock Treats Crafts and Decor
1. Homemade Gum Drops – This Worthy Life | www.awortheyread.com
What a fun shamrock shaped treat – these homemade gum drops are super cute and even tastier to boot!
2. Shamrock Pretzel Bites – That’s What Che Said | thatswhatchesaid.net
One word is all I can say to describe these pretzel bites – YUM!
3. Shamrock Emoji Pudding Cups – Cutefetti | Cutefetti.com
These Shamrock Emoji Pudding Cups are such a fun idea for classroom parties!
4. Beaded Shamrocks -Fun A Day | fun-a-day.com
Beaded shamrocks, an easy project for the kids.
5. DIY Shamrock Wreath – Playground Parkbench | playgroundparkbench.com
This shamrock wreath will look so cute on your door!
6. Green Shamrock Homemade Gummy Candy – This Mama Loves | thismamaloves.com
Make your own gummy candy, shaped just like a shamrock!
7. Shamrock String Art – TheKimSix Fix | thekimsixfix.com
This shamrock string art project will add a touch of festive decor to your home.
8. Simple Felt Shamrock Pin – Mom Spark | momspark.net
This felt shamrock pin is easy and festive!
9. Easy Shamrock Brownies – The Simple Parent | thesimpleparent.com
These brownies are made even tastier with shamrock candies!
10. Shamrock Stones – Sunny Day Family | sunnydayfamily.com
A fun activity for preschoolers, shamrocks stones are easy to make!
11. Simple Shamrock Cupcakes – Moscato Mom | moscatomom.com
Cute, easy and tasty – simple shamrock cupcakes are all of these!
12. Pinch Protection Shamrock Pins – That’s What Che Said | thatswhatchesaid.net
Paper and some glue will help you make these festive shamrock pins.
13. Leprechaun Wands – The Simple Parent | thesimpleparent.com
Your kids will have fun making these fun and simple leprechaun wands.