Easter is just around the corner and I’ve got a really great DIY project that all of the ladies will enjoy. These Easter egg bath bombs are perfect Easter basket fillers and better yet, they’re pretty simple to make with just a few ingredients!
Easter Egg Bath Bombs
Here are the supplies you will need, which can easily be purchased through these affiliate links and although I may earn a small percentage of any sales, it won’t cost you any extra.
- 1 cup Epsom Salt
- 1/4 cup Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Citric Acid
- 10 drops essential oil – I used Ocean Breeze but you can pick your favorite
- 4-6 drops food coloring – I used green but you’ll want to match the color to the scent you’re using
- 24 – Mini plastic Easter eggs
- Spray bottle
- mixing bowl and spoon (you’ll want to keep these aside for these projects and never use with food again)
- Cellophane bags (if desired)
- Easter ribbon (if desired)
Step 2. Add the essential oil and food coloring.
Step 3. Lightly spray the inside of the Easter egg with water. Literally just one very light squirt because if you overdo it, the bath bombs will fizz.
Step 4. Tightly pack the mixture into the Easter eggs, then close.
Step 5. Let sit overnight to form. Remove bath bombs from eggs.
Step 6. Place desired number of Easter egg bath bombs into a cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon. Now you can pass them out to your family, friends and co-workers or place them into Easter baskets.
You might also like the following DIY recipes: