Valentine’s day is tomorrow and it’s time to start thinking about how you will celebrate with that special someone, to show them just how much you adore them. I, for one, definitely appreciate a delicious dinner that I don’t have to cook myself and I’ll take a guess that your Valentine just might appreciate the same thing so I’ve partnered with Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar to share all about their special three-course Prix Fixe menu available just for Valentine’s Day.
Available exclusively between February 10 to 19 at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, this special three-course Prix Fixe menu starts at $79.95 and includes the following:
- Amuse-Bouche: Shrimp and Sea Scallop
- Salad: choice of Fleming’s Salad or Modern Caesar
- Entrée Duo: 8-ounce Filet Mignon with choice of New Zealand Ora King Salmon or Australian Lobster Tail
while menu enhancements include
- Dessert: Raspberry White Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Wines from JCB by Jean-Charles Boisset
So make this Valentine’s Day one to remember and whisk that special someone away for an evening of romance and fine dining at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. I know my husband will appreciate the surprise this evening after work!
How would you like to win a $100 gift card for Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar? I’ve got one to give away to one lucky reader so enter below for your chance to win!