As a mom to two growing teenage boys, I have to make sure that we’ve got plenty of things to eat around here. They walk in the door every day after school, crying of hunger so I like to have things on hand for them to be able to grab and eat quickly. But they are boys and they sure can eat so whatever they eat has to fill them up until dinner time. I’ve partnered with Sandwich Bros. of Wisconsin® today to share all about their Angus Cheeseburgers that have quickly become a favorite of theirs. I’m also sharing my simple spin on bacon cheeseburger bites.
Sandwich Bros. Sandwiches are a great option for my kids because they are packed full of protein and premium ingredients like freshly baked flatbread, 100% Angus beef and real American cheese. As a Wisconsinite, I really appreciate that they use local Wisconsin meats and cheeses in their products too! But as a busy mom, I really love that these frozen sandwiches can be heated up in just seconds, for a quick afternoon snack that will fill my hungry boys.
Although I am a work at home mom, not every day is crazy busy so some days I have a nice snack waiting for the boys when they walk in the door after school. One of their favorites are these bacon cheeseburger bites that are super quick and easy thanks to a little help from Sandwich Bros. Angus Cheeseburgers.
Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
- 2 - Sandwich Bros. Angus Cheeseburgers
- 1 leaf of romaine or loose leaf lettuce
- 2 strips of bacon (cooked)
- 1 large pickle
- 6 grape tomatoes
- Heat the Sandwich Bros. Angus Cheeseburgers as directed, then cut into three triangle shaped pieces (as you would cut a half a pie)
- Cut the lettuce into strips, lengthwise
- Cut each strip of cooked bacon into thirds
- Cut the pickle into 6 thick slices
- Put each item on a mini skewer or long toothpick, in the following order:
- Sandwich Bros. Angus Cheeseburgers, lettuce, bacon, pickle, tomato
These bacon cheeseburger bites make a great afternoon snack but they would also be perfect party appetizers. I’m always looking for quick and easy food hacks when hosting parties so these bacon cheeseburger bites will definitely be on our future party menus! You can grab a $1 off coupon here too! You might also enjoy this homemade mac n cheese recipe to go along with their Angus Cheeseburgers or Chicken Melts.