This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Breathe Right® Nasal Strips. All opinions are mine alone. #TomorrowStartsTonight #CollectiveBias
Getting a good night’s sleep is instrumental to our well being and certainly makes for a better, more productive day. Unfortunately for me, I wasn’t getting the rest that I need for quite awhile thanks to my husband’s super loud mouth breathing. I mean, I’d literally just fall asleep and BAM, super loud noises come from his side of the bed. It was really terrible for awhile, and surely I’m not the only one who deals with an unpleasant bed partner, so I’m sharing these tips for a better night’s sleep in the hopes to help you, too!
Tips for a Better Night’s Sleep
- No caffeine – Caffeine can keep you awake, so you shouldn’t consume any before trying to go to sleep.
- Don’t eat right before bed – Eating before bedtime can give you a stomachache that could last all night, due to the food not being able to properly digest while you’re laying down.
- Stick to a schedule – Your body gets used to a schedule, so you should go to sleep and wake up at the same time each day, even on weekends.
- Relax before bed – Whether it’s meditation, a hot bath or cuddling with a good book, it’s important to find a way to relax before bed.
- Use Breathe Right® Nasal Strips – If you’re having nasal congestion or are one of those obnoxious mouth breathers, Breathe Right Nasal Strips can help you breathe better by instantly lifting your nasal passage and opening your nose.
I grabbed some Breathe Right Nasal Strips at Walmart for my husband last week just to see if it would help with that loud mouth breathing that I have to deal with every night. I used this $1 off coupon and you can even request a free sample before you buy.
We followed the instructions for use, included right inside the package and found them to work great that first night. You just apply to your clean dry nose so that the tabs go on your nostrils just above where they flare. Rub gently for 5-10 seconds to make sure they adhere well, and you’re set. It was easily removable in the morning after he washed his face. There’s also a video that shows how to apply AND remove Breathe Right Nasal Strips.
When I found out the Breathe Right Nasal Strips have multiple uses including colds, allergies, mouth breathing, I tried them one night when I was suffering from some pretty severe allergies. I instantly realized that Breathe Right Nasal Strips are a way to quickly relieve nasal congestion. Both my husband and I have slept great every night after thanks to Breathe Right Nasal Strips.
Breathe Right Nasal Strips are drug-free and have a variety of product options available including clear, sensitive skin and even calming.
If you suffer from any of the symptoms that I mentioned above, I encourage you to give Breathe Right Nasal Strips a try and feel the relief for yourself. Which Breathe Right Nasal Strips would you grab?