I’m sort of a nut fanatic. I love all different kinds of nuts from pecans and walnuts to almonds and peanuts. And even though I’m in my upper 30’s, I still enjoy a good ole’ PB&J sandwich from time to time. So when I heard about Naturally More, I was really excited to try their brand and partner with them for an article. I had no idea what exactly I planned to make, but then it hit me, White Chocolate & Almond Butter Valentine’s Hearts would be a perfect treat for this time of year!
I was really excited to try the Naturally More line of all natural vegan nut butters and was excited to learn that they are dairy and gluten free, but also free of cholesterol and trans fat. I’d never tried almond butter before, so I sampled a bit before I got started and oh my, it was delicious! In that moment, I knew these White Chocolate & Almond Butter Valentine’s Hearts would be amazing.
So the process of making these White Chocolate & Almond Butter Valentine’s Hearts is pretty easy and you really don’t need any candy making skills at all.. You’ll need a Wilton silicone candy heart mold, Wilton White Candy Melts and some XO Valentine’s sprinkles which are all available at Walmart. Lucky for you, you can grab Naturally More Almond Butter with Probiotics right there too, as well as through these retailers.
One you’ve made your White Chocolate & Almond Butter Valentine’s Hearts, you’ll want to chill them in the freezer for a few minutes so that they can harden and you can make another batch. The mold only holds 10 hearts and trust me, you’ll want more than that! Once they’re set, you can enjoy them right away, or hand them out as treats in mini Valentines Chinese take-out boxes (available right with the rest of the Valentine’s stuff mentioned above).
These White Chocolate & Almond Butter Valentine’s Hearts are to die for. Naturally More Almond Butter with Probiotics and white chocolate make a perfect pair and after one bite, you’re going to wonder where this tasty candy has been your entire life. My husband didn’t believe that I made them, until I showed him the step by step photos. He insisted I bought them from a candy shop!
White Chocolate & Almond Butter Valentine’s Hearts
- Wilton White Candy Melts
- Naturally More Almond Butter with Probiotics
- XO Valentine Sprinkles
- Valentine Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Melt your candy melts, using whichever melting method you prefer.
- Using a Wilson Candy Heart Mold, cover the bottom of each mold with XO sprinkles, then add a little bit of Nonpareils sprinkles to fill in any gaps.
- Using a spoon, fill the mold about halfway with melted candy melts, using a toothpick to make sure it covers the whole mold.
- Add a few spoonfuls of the Naturally More Almond Butter with Probiotics to a zippered bag and snip off just a tiny bit of the bottom corner, so you can pipe the Naturally More Almond Butter with Probiotics into the mold. It's pretty thin, so make sure you snip off just a tiny bit otherwise it'll pour out and you don't want that.
- Now pipe a small amount of Naturally More Almond Butter with Probiotics into the middle of each mold.
- Fill the rest of the mold with melted candy melts, using the toothpick again, to even it out.
- Chill for 10 minutes in the freezer.