A fun mug always makes my morning tea a little better. Sadly, I’ve had a really hard time finding any St. Patrick’s Day themed ones, so I decided to grab a blank mug and create my own shamrock coffee mug. This literally took minutes to make and now I’ve got my own festive holiday mug.
Shamrock Coffee Mug
To make this shamrock coffee mug you’ll need the following supplies:
- Blank mug
- Paint pen (I went with green, but gold would also be nice)
- Shamrock cut out or sticker
You can purchase the needed supplies through my affiliate links, here:
1. I printed a picture of a shamrock and cut it out, then stuck it on with double-sided tape. If you have a shamrock sticker to use, even better.
2. Shake your paint pen and start adding dots.
3. I made my dots close together near the shamrock and spread them out the further I got away. I just tried to trace along the shamrock and just kept moving outwards.
4. When you’re done, remove the shamrock stencil/sticker, allow the paint to dry, then bake in the oven at 350F for about 30 minutes.
5. Once your shamrock coffee mug is out of the oven and cooled off, add your drink of choice and enjoy.
Hopefully using this mug on St. Patrick’s Day will keep me from getting a leprechaun pinch!