The creator Brylee BeckermanHaving worn headbands since she was 2 years old, Brylee Beckerman acquired quite the collection. However, with constant additions being made, they soon became a tangled, mangled headband mess.One day, Brylee had a remarkable thought: to create one interchangeable headband and do away with the clutter. She wanted the headband to be unique with the ability to change the colors, styles and embellishments. Now one headband could soon replace the many in the overflowing bins. Joining forces with her older sister, Brady, they developed Infinity Bands…The one headband with infinite possibilities.And today, the rest is fashion history.
Are you ready to simplify and accessorize at the same time?
- Slide your bow along the ribbon
- The backside of your ribbon has velcro, so now place that along the top of your plastic headband
- That’s it you ready the wear your stylish Ambrosia Headband!
Pink bow with the Sherbet ribbon:
Other looks for the Sherbet ribbon:
- Add the white bow instead of the pink
- No bows at all, just the Sherbet ribbon headband
- Add the pink bow instead of the white
- No bow at all, just the Zebra ribbon headband
So if your looking to de-clutter your little girls hair accessories, please consider simplify and accessorizing at the same time with Infinity Bands!
You can buy theInfinity Bands individually starting at $4.00 or a starter kit at $16.99.
The Giveaway: How would you like to win your own Infinity Bands? I have one headband, two ribbons, and two embellishments to give away to one lucky contestant!
To enter the giveaway please follow all of the directions below! If you don’t follow the rules, you can’t win!
I received a sample product for this review. All opinions are my own and/or my family’s, take it or leave it. Click here to view my whole disclosure policy.