You are probably wondering why the logo has cut out pictures of childrens’ faces next to it? That is because Bammco makes a where’s your child find me type of book out of your child’s picture. Find Me If You Can is 30 pages of fun. The cover looks like this:
Here is another shot of one of the pages from their website. How cool is this?
A little bit about Bammco:
- Bammco is a small, family-owned business, started by Tom and Sue, who have 3 boys and have been married 31 years.
- Every page in every book is unique, just like the children featured.
- It takes a week to develop, print, bind and ship a book.
- The book can be made with up to 120 faces in it (Think soccer team!)
- Books are available for school fundraising.
- You can pay more to get multiple faces.
- They use the highest grade paper for colorful pages.
The only cons I had were that my daughter’s picture had the slightest white online around her picture. None of the other stock photos had that white online. It made it super easy for me to find her picture among them all but I don’t think she was able to notice.
Here is a close up shot so you understand what I am describing:
You can connect with Bammco on their website.
You can buy your own Find Me If You Can
book starting at $29.99 plus $4.95 shipping on their website.
Promo Code: buckethead good for 10% until December 14
The Giveaway: How would you like to win your own Find Me If You Can book with your child’s image in it? I have one to give away to THREE lucky contestants!
a Rafflecopter giveaway