OK – the clock is ticking! Do you have all of your holiday gifts ready to go? Want an inexpensive DIY gift? Try my DIY Sweet Orange Sugar Scrub!
|DIY Sweet Orange Sugar Scrub|
DIY Sweet Orange Sugar Scrub
Here is what you need:
- bowl and spatula for mixing
- canning funnel
- measuring cups
- air-tight jars
- 2 cups sugar (I used organic, but plain white will do)
- 1 cup grapeseed oil (olive, almond, or coconut are good choices too!)
- 10 drops Sweet Orange essential oil
- 3 drops yellow, 1 drop red food coloring
Step 1: Stir the sugar to break up any lumps. Add in the oil and mix well.
Step 2: Add the essential oils a few drops at a time and stir well. Mix the red and yellow food coloring in a mixing cup and add to the mixture. Stir well.
Step 3: Use the canning funnel to add scrub to jars. Add a pretty ribbon or gift tag and VOILA! Instant gift!
You can make this sugar scrub any scent and color you want – just replace the Orange scent and color with Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, etc and the color that matches (purple for lavender, yellow for lemon, etc.)!!