This is the most simple, delicious dish you could ever make! With the Holidays coming up, time to make dinner becomes a little more like a chore. This is the perfect meal for a nice sit down dinner that doesn’t require you to stand over the stove for hours. It also makes the most tender roast I’ve ever had!
Things You Need:
For the Roast:
- 2 Cans Green Beans (strained)
- 2 Cans Corn (strained)
- 1/2 Bag of Baby Carrots
- 6 Med Red Potatoes (cubed)
- Season Salt
For the Broth:
- 4 Cups of Water
- 1/2 Lg White Onion
- 3 Beef Bouyon Cubes
- Pour your water in a small pot, add the 1/2 onion thickly chopped and 3 beef bouyon cubes.
- Heat to boiling and then let simmer for 5 min.
- Take off heat and let cool.
- While the beef broth is cooling. Tenderize your roast by stabbing it with a fork everywhere. Make sure to cover the entire roast.
- Season the roast by sprinkling Season Salt and Pepper all over the surface and rubbing it in.
- If your roast is too big for your pot (like mine was) slice it in half to fit.
- Pour the broth into the crock pot (it can be warm, just not boiling) and then add your roast and vegetables.
- Let cook for 6 hours, turning the roast at the 3 hour point.
- Viola! You have deliciousness.